ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Many individuals helped us with the multimedia components of Biofutures. The following individuals deserve especial thanks for their contributions:
- Multimedia troubleshooting and DVD-ROM mastering: Robert Gallo;
- Animations: Ryan Wilkerson, Evan Donahue, Ken Mitchell, and Joe Winton;
- Music: Erik Parr, Daniel Peterson, and Thomas Nickles;
- Voiceover and Voice scrubbing: Anna Hicks and Thomas Nickles;
- Video footage: Mignon Keaton, Tim Bolger, Lisa Bukovnik, Homme Helinga, and Janel Lape.
Assistance and Assessment
- Permissions and project assistants: Britt Rusert and Casey Wasserman;
- Financial issues assistance: Laura H. Marquez and Catherine Beaver;
- Educational assessment: the University of Washington Office of Educational Assessment and the students of “CHID 270: Communication Matters: The Material Culture of Communication,” Spring 2006, at the University of Washington, and the students of “Cultural Narratives of Genomics,” Spring 2007, at Duke University.